03 March 2011

S408 - dear bestfriend

salam

dear my bestfriend,

I am so sorry...
  1. for neglecting you when i have my TTM.
  2. for not replying your sms because im so busy texting my TTM.
  3. for not contacting you for quite a long time.
  4. for forget ur existence when im happy with my own life.
  5. for being too busy with my own stuff until i forget to reply all ur skype's chat.
  6. if I hurt you all these while.

Because you...
  1. always be the first who makes me happy when im sad.
  2. always be the first to make me laugh again after crying for nonsense things.
  3. always be the first who willing to listen to all my mumbling.
  4. never feel tired to give me same advices again and again eventhough i keep repeating the same mistake again and again.*sorry bestfriend*
  5. will always be the one who will answer my calls, eventhough it is already 2am in ur place.
  6. always have time for me when i really need you.

And I know...

  1. *sumting which i think i shouldn't post it here.LOL!*
sincerely,
ainulhusna abdulmuin

p/s: nk iPod touch tuk hadiah birthday nanti oke!

sekian, wsalam~

4 comments:

Syazwani MS said...

itu namenye BOYFREN.bukan BESFREN.guys won't be there 24/7 for u unless he wants you.terbukti ape. :D

Ainul Husna said...

eh.eh.eh.eh
ape nie wani.
xckp pon bestfren ak tue lelaki lah.ko bestfren ak ape.haaaaa.

cik amiratul husna said...

HAHAHAH. betul tu wani! saya sokong dua ratus peratus!

Ainul Husna said...

alaa.ape nie.
dah janji kowt.JANJI kowt...