31 December 2013

S596 - Colmar Tropicale.again.

Salam,

I went to Colmar Tropicale again. And this would be the 3rd time i been here. Yes, i love Colmar Tropicale very much! 

We went to Japanese Village. Eventho i already been here few times, but I this is my first time visiting this unique village because my last two trips here were last-minute trip and unfortunately all the attraction places already closed by the time we arrived here.

This village were built for visitors to have a feel of being in Japan. Obviously. Visitors can try on Japanese traditional clothes and take photos around the village areas. On my way to Bukit Tinggi, I already have in mind to have this so called Being-in-Japan moments; wearing Japanese traditional clothes, taking pictures around the village etc etc. 

But I only end-up taking my own picture without the Kimono around the village. The village is nice, occupied with Japanese house, Japanese spa house, Japanese garden and all about Japanese lah.





After that, we went to the main Colmar Tropicale area. Since we did not plan to have any meal here, we spent our time painting this star-shape ceramic. To be honest, im not that good in colouring. I can put on colours, but i cant be more creative in colouring such as putting the colour in tones. Luckily my friend willing to help me to colour this plain star into a beautiful star!


Then we went up to the view tower.
*This is the view of the Colmar Tropicale*

*This is the view of the country-side*

Till then. 

Thank you.


No comments: