16 June 2014

S602 - Simple and easy life

Salam

How you guys been doing?

If you asked me, i would say i dont know what am i doing right now. Haha. Sort of bimbo kan? 

Well, my weekdays are too simple to be described. I wake up in the morning, get ready for work. Sometimes working is fun, sometimes working gives me heart-attack, sometimes working make me wanna cry. Too much emotions while working isnt it? Hahaha. 

After tired with all the drama and emotion events in office, 6pm will always be a need-to-back-home-now moment. 

While at home, i have my dinner, which i usually order dinner from the thai restaurant at home because it provide us with door-to-door delivery service! So good kan? Then get tomorrow's attire ready to be wore, in case i overslept, and get books or blogs or stalking others' facebook and finally sleep.

So simple kan? Sometimes i feel boring of my own simple and easy life. I should get ready for more challenging life kan? A marriage maybe?

Okay. I personally think a post without photo is boring. Here goes a photo of me at work last monday. Tibejeh.


Till then, wsalam.

No comments: