12 February 2012

S562 - weekly post

salam

alahainyee pon.i've been quite busy lately.the due date to finish up my final project is approaching.pagi petang siang malam bekerja dengan coding lah jawabnye.itsooke.a big part of it are done.oke.we will talk bout final year project later on.

emm btw my facebook account had been locked since weeks ago.this time around, im not deactivating my facebook account, but Mark Zuckerberg locked my account.ade sesape report my account as spam ke?haippp.actually, facebook request me my phone number, so that they can send me a code to unlock my account.last week, every single day i request the code , but i havent receive any msg from facebook.main-main mintak phone number pulak facebook ni.after been trying so hard for one week, at last i give up.mungkin ini petunjuk untuk kurangkan social networking dekat facebook lah kowt.

oh ya.my batch's grand dinner will be held soon! the theme will be victorian era.excitedye nk design and fitting baju untuk dinner. =)

till then.

wsalam~

No comments: