02 June 2012

S573 - SEDEX

salam

this is a long-pending post.sedex actually happen on 17th April 2012.hihi.basicly, sedex is an event which we (final year student) presenting, promoting, marketing our final year project to the public. but it turns out to be more like gathering event for us, chit-chatting, walk around, meet friends, take photos, sangat meriah ye.

besides that, our project will be evaluated by lecturers and will be awarded with either gold, silver or bronze medal.almost all of my coursemate been awarded with a medal and i got silver medal for sedex.

it is more than i expected actually since my evaluators are non-muslim and they dont really into my project since my project is about hajj.whatever it is, im more than happy with my silver medal.there are few of us whom are super-hebat got medal and special awards.and one of my friend got chairman award for sedex for his most innovative project.congratulations to him!

*jialin & me*

*the ICT-ians*

*ayien & mira*

*the BIS-ians*

*me and poster*

*mona*




that's all for sedex!

till then, wsalam~

No comments: