12 February 2013

S587 - of movie marathon and new bag

 Salam

Happy Chinese New Year! 

I just realise my last update was a month ago. Too bad. *sigh* 

I always thinking of updating my blog, lots of stories to share with you guys and , especially I am now having a totally new life compare to before. I even had promised Wani to update my blog, but I am tooo busy with other things. So, janji jadi mimpi je lah jawab nyer. The real world is not as good as I expected. 

I been forced to work too hard during weekdays, so, I will enjoy to the most during weekends. Last  last weekends, me and my housemates had movies marathon. We watch six movies in two days. Start from The Impossible, Pitch Perfect, Wimpy Kids, The Possession, Flight and Sinister. Back-to-back. Haaa meriah kan?

And last weekends, im at home! I when back straight-away after office-hour on Friday by train. My mom bought 'additional coach' ticket 6 hours before departure. I should thanks my mom for this :) Thats how I end-up going back home by train on Friday. Last-minute plan. Kelam-kabut punye pasal, tinggal rumah dalam keadaan yang sangat tidak teratur. So, I need to come back to Gombak a day before holiday ends to do all the house chores terutamanye lipat baju. hihi.

Tho im only have approximately two days and half at home, I manage to sew a reversible bag! Tapi tak reversible sangat lah sebab saya nak ade button, so dah tak boleh nk reverse-reverse lagi dah. I bought these fabrics months ago. My mom get the pattern from a sewing-blog. 


*flower-ish is for the outer part, circle-dotdot is for the inner part*

*tadaaa! the bag*

Till then, wsalam.


No comments: