17 August 2014

S605 - Aidilfitri 2014

salam

It's 21th Syawal today and i hope it's not too late to wish you Selamat Hari Raya! 

How was your raya?

Hari Raya is just another hari raya for me. My family do not celebrate raya in the extravaganza way of doing it. We went to the mosque for solat hari raya in the morning, then took our raya photo, then off to my maktok house to be together with the big family.

Yes, really simple. I always wish to experience celebrating raya just like in the raya movies, where all relatives bersalam-salaman with each other inside their nanny's village house. I am good in imagination. I know it is kind cliche, but happy kan suasana itu?

Hmmm...

Apart of feeling happy to be at home with my loves one, i really enjoyed the food. Especially lemang. Because raya is the only time i can have my tok's super delicious lemang. Raya is all about food!

Here goes our raya photo..

One small family.

Four of us at our maktok's house

Till then.

Wsalam.


No comments: