13 August 2014

S604 - of a new scarf

Salam

After few attempts of purchasing this dUck scarf since the first time FV lauch this scarf, i finally manage to own it during their new lauch recently. 


They launch four new colours this time, and i have mh eyes on Ash Lee, a greyish-clour. Unfortunately, that colour were sold out! Sell very fast one. Haishh. So i choose mangosteen! First because my favourite colour is purple, second because only two colours left - tomato and mangosteen. Obviously mangosteen wins my heart. But, i still secretly hoping someone will release Ash Lee from their cart. Hmmm..


I am very very happy to have it nicely covering my hair and having me feeling i am beautiful with dUck without having any intention to look into the mirror to face the reality. Hihi. 

Lets pray FV will restock Ash Lee. Okay? 

Till then.

Wsalam.



No comments: