13 July 2011

S490 - iMAX

salam

i went to iMAX yesterday for Transformers 3.to be sincere,i haven't watch Transformers 1 nor Transformers 2.so, i dont expect anything for Transformers 3.

iMAX is the best cinema in Graz according to my officemate. ya, no doubt.the screen is much much bigger and the 3D is awesome! or mybe there is awesome 3D in malaysia as well.my excuse, im not that type that really love to watch movies at the cinema.and everything about iMAX is satisfying me expect for its popcorn.it ONLY have SALTY popcorn.*sigh*.dah la saya lapar popcorn, skali popcorn die masin pulak.sedey btol.*rindu popcorn malaysia* =(

oke.about transformers 3,the part that i love the most is when they call bumblebee with the name of 'bee'.that is sooooo cute!

emmm.overall, transformers 3 kinda boring.mybe because i dont really into that kind of movies.i almost asleep during the show.well, i always feel sleepy while watching movie no matter how sweet, sad, funny or what so ever the stroy is.to my future husband, don't bring me to cinema for a date.or else, in the end, only you watching the movie and i watch my own movie in my own dreamworld. =P

oke then.thats all.

sekian, wsalam~

2 comments:

song ae nul said...

hai kakak

Ainul Husna said...

hi G.bile nk smbung update blog nie?