16 July 2011

S491 - yesterday

salam

yesterday is friday.yes.everyone know yesterday is friday.but one thing that everyone dont know is, i dont go to work yesterday! suke hati je kan? haha

i went to vienna, accompany jialin to settle her thingy and plan to lunch at KFC.however,the KFC's staff told me that there is no halal's KFC in vienna.so disappointed okay! i came all the way from graz to eat KFC. =(

at last, we end up shopping at stephansplatz.obviously shopping is double triple fun than eating KFC for me.haha.plus, everything is on SALE! seriusly shopping drives me crazy.bile nmpk je SALE, SALE, SALE terus lupe yg scholar xmasuk lagi.ish.ish.ish.i really need to manage my money very well or else i will bankcrupt i one day. =(

emmm.i have a dream to not be soooo-shopaholic. =P

that's all.need to continue my final report.

wsalam~

No comments: