10 December 2011

S552 - week 11

salam

fuhhh~

this week is a very very very busy week.i have to submit THREE important assignment this week.my final year project report, my team project report, my malaysian studies report.and the worst part even when it comes to so-called 'team project' is no matter how fast, how early you submit your part, it will still be same if in the end you have to do others' part.

seriusly i hate to do all these last-minute works.emm to be more straight forward.i hate to do others' work actually.and there is no use to argue who is wrong, who is right. better saya buat je keje die.asalkan siap.kalo tak siap, effect markah saya jugak kann? hihi

and honestly, for this semester, this is the first time i cried over academic stuff! sbb terase mcm dah tak bole nk sabar lagi dah dengan masalah2 mcm ni.sorry.i have no intention to talk bad about someone else. it just that that person done too much and i cant handle it anymore. dont get me wrong.sorry again.=(

oke.done with assignment stuff and issue.

the next topic is testsss.testssss.oh noo test again.i have three tests next week.@_@ thank Allah because today is saturday.i still have some time to study.haha..

oh ya, my ex-rumate(wani) is here in yutipi! she claims she was here to rescue me from all these academic burden.haha.so sweett..we had pillow talk, ate nasi lemak ayam kampung, went to tesco seri iskandar, have dinner together.and we watch Ombak Rindu together and i cried watching that movie.oh my.oh my.i guess i terlalu berperasaan lah this week sbb byk sgt my crying and touching dramas.

oke then.thats all for now.

wsalam~

No comments: