19 December 2011

S553 - the weekend

salam

i spent my last weekend with family.this is unplanned holiday actually.ayah had to attend a meeting at shah alam, so my siblings make a last-minute decision to join ayah.

we went to snowalk at i-city.seriusly the feeling is the same with the super-cool winter temperature.kalau nk feeling winter and tak mampu nk pegi overseas, bole la dtg sini. =)










supposedly, the main reason i  want to join them going to KL is because i want to try on orbing! unfortunately, orbing need to be booked at least one week before i can ride it =( sooo sad.i will definitely try on it after im done with my final exam.

since we cant try on orbing that morning, ayah decide to shop at IKEA.emm.IKEA is a-must-go-place btw because it is ayah's favourite shopping place.fyi, ayah never fail to shop at IKEA everytimes he went to KL.we have our lunch there.

 .me.

.qilah.

and 17 december is my sister's birtday.happy birthday qilah! right after shopping, they sent me back to yutipi.i always hate this moment the most!

oke.dah takde idea nk cite ape.mengantok sbnrye..

till then.wsalam~

No comments: