15 September 2011

S517 - daily life

salam

i had been quite busy lately.busy doing my own stuff, busy reading story books, went to alor star almost everyday for my dentist appointment.plus im not in mood of updating blog.and and i have some emotional problem too.i always be the one who is too emotional.hihi.but, im okay now.

btw, i just received a postcard from my officemate,in graz, Tobi.i think i had mention about him once in my blog.he went to canada with his girlfriend last month.i just wonder why he give me a postcard of kissing bear? does he know that i love bear? anyway, thanks friend.


and i will be receiving a postcard from vietnam too! perhaps, i should declare this month as postcard's month.hihi.ni yg seronok bile kawan pegi travel, nanti diorg hntr postcard dekat saya!

one more thing.i have an official keychain which i bought from barca stadium few months ago.at first, i bought for a special friend of mine since i know my special friend is a fan of barca team.not really a big fan actually.but, i change my mind.dont ask me why.im thinking of giving it to anonymous.anyone want it? just let me know okay =)

sekian, wsalam~

No comments: