27 September 2011

S523 - shopping & birthday present

salam

im now in yutipi.and my lecture starts yesterday.*sigh* no more honeymoon moment.starting from now, i need to strive well for final year.yet, i still dont have any feeling of 'final year'.am i too heartless?

as usual, a day before semester start, my ex-housemates and me will do some shopping.it had been something like must-do-thing activity for us.haha.like seriusly every semester we will shop together a day before semester start.but this semester is difference.some of my housemates went for their internship, so we cant shop together like previous semester.sad =(

things will never be always the same.rite?

and one more thing, atul give me this cute baby marlow for my birthday.thank you atul! she already have another big marlow in her car.i should take the photo of big marlow somehow and share with you.hihi.next time ea.


jialin, which is my buddy back in graz for 8months and still we are buddy till today give me this handmade-card.fyi, jialin is very creative and she more arts! thank you jialin! this is photo of us few monts ago in graz.i kinda miss my leisure time back in graz....



sekian, wsalam~ happy tuesday =)

No comments: