23 September 2011

S522 - birthday & postcard from vietnam

salam

i had a not-stable-emotion disease these two days.yes.the next day after my birthday to be exactly.serabut sgt.pape pon, saya terima segalenye dgn hati terbuka.Allah always know the best.everyday I pray hoping this thing will settle really soon.because I cant handle it anymore.and Alhamdullilah, everyday back to normal today.thank Allah for accepting my prayer.syukur.

nothing much about my birthday.only few friends wish me on my birthday.its okay because i dont even mention my birthday date on facebook.nobody care to remember my birthday.haha.and thanks for those who send me text messages wishing my birthday.we had my birthday party today.dah besar, xdela beria sgt nk celebrate birthday.hihi

and I just receive a postcard from one of my coursemate this morning.he went to vietnam last week.thanks youu..


sekian, wsalam~

No comments: